- Users are requested to ensure the following before logging into NEXT Web based Trading
- Licensed Windows XP Professional with SP3 and with latest OS Patches.
- Internet Explorer 8.0 with latest patches.
- Port 80, 443 and 9090 must be open on firewall, if firewall is installed.
- Internet Explorer Temporary Internet Files and History Settings must be set to option
as "Every time I visit the webpage". Setting Menu path: Explorer Menu Tools>Internet
Options>General>Browsing History settings
- Must add all above links (both http and https) as Trusted Sites. This can be done
as follows: Explorer Menu Tools>Internet Options>Security>Sites>Add
- These Trused sites should open data access. This can be done as follows:
Explorer Menu Tools>Internet Options>Security>Custom Level>Miscellaneous>Allow
data source from different domains>Enable
- For hardware and software requirements, please refer our circular NCEL/Operations/07/2010
- Hardware & Software Requirements for NCEL NEXT Terminal
For NEXT web based trading terminal installation guidelines